€8.95 – €9.95
This two-layer polyester face covering is soft and lightweight. It has adjustable ear loops for added comfort. It can be washed for reuse, making it environmentally friendly.
Face mask with night rain design features a detail from the artwork Night rain in the Yoshiwara (Yoshiwara no yoru no ame) from the series Eight views of Azuma (Azuma hakkei) by Ippitsusai Bunchō (1772–81, Japan), from the Chester Beatty collection.
This mask is made from polyester and is available in 2 different sizes. Mask sizes: Child (5 – 10 years), small and medium.
Please note that this is not a surgical grade mask. Unfortunately, in the interest of hygiene we do not offer refunds or exchange on face masks.
- Approximate size: Child – width 16 cm x height 11.5 cm, small – width 16 cm x height 13 cm, medium – width 19 cm x height 14.5 cm
- Weight: Child 17g, small 18g, medium 20g
- Image details: Night rain in the Yoshiwara (Yoshiwara no yoru no ame) from the series Eight views of Azuma (Azuma hakkei) by Ippitsusai Bunchō, 1772–81, Japan, CBL J 2511
- Exceeds 80% filtration efficiency tested with particles measuring 0.30 microns
- Swift-19 specification certified
- Material: Two-layer polyester face covering with adjustable ear loops