€8.95 – €9.95
This two-layer polyester face covering is soft and lightweight. It has adjustable ear loops for added comfort. It can be washed for reuse, making it environmentally friendly.
Face mask with Mt Fuji by Hokusai design features a detail from the artwork Tago bay near Ejiri on the Tōkaidō (Tōkaidō Ejiri Tago no ura ryakuzu) from the series 36 views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku sanjūrokkei) by Katsushika Hokusai (1831–33, Japan), from the Chester Beatty collection.
This mask is made from polyester and is available in 3 different sizes. Mask sizes: Child (5 – 10 years), small and medium.
Please note that this is not a surgical grade mask. Unfortunately, in the interest of hygiene we do not offer refunds or exchange on face masks.
- Approximate size: Child – width 14 cm x height 11.7 cm, small – width 16 cm x height 13 cm, medium – width 19 cm x height 14.5 cm
- Weight: Child 17g, small 18g, medium 20g
- Image details: Tago bay near Ejiri on the Tōkaidō (Tōkaidō Ejiri Tago no ura ryakuzu) from the series 36 views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku sanjūrokkei) by Katsushika Hokusai, 1831–33, Japan, CBL J 2747
- Exceeds 80% filtration efficiency tested with particles measuring 0.30 microns
- Swift-19 specification certified
- Material: Two-layer polyester face covering with adjustable ear loops