Out of stock
A guided journey through the archetypes and symbolism of tarot, as interpreted by the artist behind Tarot of the Divine, the tarot deck rooted in multicultural deities, folklore, and fairytales.
Reading tarot cards is both an art and a mindfulness practice. In this guided journal, artist Yoshi Yoshitani guides spiritually curious readers through the universal symbolism in each of the 78 cards in a tarot deck, offering space to reflect on your own understanding of the cards, as well as activities to strengthen your tarot-reading skills.
This book is in a hardback format and measures 14.4 x 20.6 x 2 cm
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 20.6 x 2 cm
- Weight: 430.91 g
- Author: Yoshi Yoshitani
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Pages: 192 pages
- Format: Hardback
- Detailed symbolism breakdown of all 78 Tarot cards
- Blank pages to record personal insights
- Exercises to aid in learning Tarot